In addition to a broad spectrum of vitamins and minerals that support detoxification pathways, the DetoxiCleanse™ Detoxification Nutritional Drink Mix contains a blend of amino acids, phytochemicals, and antioxidants that support the elimination of toxins and protect cells from damage. Among these nutrients is N-acetyl cysteine, an amino acid known to restore hepatic glutathione levels, prevent liver damage, and reduce the burden and toxicity of heavy metals such as methylmercury and cadmium. Also included is alpha-lipoic acid, which supports glutathione conjugation, provides antioxidant support in both fat- and water-soluble tissues, and prevents nerve cells from mercury damage as well as increases mercury excretion.
Green tea extract and milk thistle are both known for their hepatoprotective properties, as well as for their potent antioxidant capacity against environmental toxins. Milk thistle also enhances glucuronidation and protects against glutathione depletion. Additionally, the DetoxiCleanse Detoxification Nutritional Drink Mix mix contains broccoli powder, comprised of glucosinolates that have been shown to improve estrogen metabolism, and provide support for phase II conjugating enzymes. The use of sodium alginate, cellulose, apple pectin and guar gum promote healthy digestion and elimination of toxins by reducing stool transit time, and the use of organic-sprouted brown rice as the gluten free protein source allows those with celiac disease or gluten sensitivities to safely restore
intestinal wall health.
• Nutrients and phytochemicals designed to increase production of intracellular glutathione for enhanced elimination of toxic metals, free radicals, and other pollutants
• Improved bowel function, reducing transit time and increasing frequency of bowel movements
• Liver and kidney support for optimal detoxification and function
• Formula reduces recirculation of toxins during elimination process
• Provides a gluten-free protein source for those with gluten sensitivities to safely restore intestinal wall health
• Low glycemic index and load, low-allergy-potential, gluten-free