- Bones are complex living structures that are constantly being rebuilt and repaired in response to growth, aging, and everyday stress.*
- Strontium is one of the many nutrients essential for optimal bone health. This trace mineral plays a role in the maintenance of compact bone, which is the structural part of the skeletal system.*
- Clinical research has shown that strontium balances bone formation and bone breakdown in favor of building stronger bones.*
- It may also support healthy bone collagen, which gives bones strength under stress.*
- Strontium competes with calcium for absorption, so it should be taken separately from calcium supplements or foods.
- Balances bone metabolism to help maintain healthy bones*
- Supports healthy bone collagen* Pure strontium citrate, providing 300 mg of elemental strontium per capsule*
- An excellent complement to calcium and vitamin D supplements for optimal bone health*